Monday, January 25, 2010

little, 'pleasure-full' things

Ok, so I'm not afraid to say that I love these commercials - just thinking
about them makes me smile - it's unreal. And, I mean, it's Suite No. 1 
in G - let's be serious. I'm pretty sure that I was a cellist in a past life. 
Or maybe even a cello.


This one I am a little ashamed of, but this song makes me happy, and I 
love those cats. Just ignore his hair - it's fine, don't even worry about it.


My friends are funny, and once upon a time, they would commandeer 
random U Choir rehearsal recordings to make ridiculous videos that  
would keep us entertained on the choir tour bus.

While I was at Millikin, I really wasn't considered a choir nerd (though the
Choir Nerd bar was admittedly set pretty high in the Land of Soy), but
alumni and current U Choir members have been chronicling Winter Tour
on the Book of Faces, so I've been especially homesick for U Choir this
week. The quality of this recording is pretty poor, but it brings back so 
many memories of senior devotionals, choir angels, eating pasta and 
chicken in church basements for 2 weeks, home stays, super-secret 
section cheers (get low!), and making amazing music with 59 other people 
who genuinely cared for the choir and for each other (most of the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment